This year, we were challenged....
Here are the reasons -
1. Mom didn't start school on day one this year.
2. Dom and Francesca drove to Bishop McDevitt and left at 6:35am most mornings.
3. Gabby had swim practice from 5:30-6:30am M,W, & , which meant Kenny or I was with her.
4. Tuesday morning was gym day for Vincent so he didn't have his regular uniform on.
5. Julianna didn't start school until near the end of September.
6. Angelo started pre-school on October 12.
7. Gabby and Vincent didn't leave for school until 7:35am most mornings.
So....On Columbus Day, before Gabby and i left for a funeral, Kenny took a photo of the six kids for their "traditional" opening school day photo. Check out how enthusiastic Vincent and Dominic are in the photo.